Today I caved in and went to the river. I went later than usual, so I wouldn't get too much sun. This meant that there was not enough light to take good pictures.
However, I decided to play around with the movie function on my camera. I have never used it before, but it was easy. While I was playing with it, a heron caught a fish, I think, and then two egrets had an argument.
I forgot to turn on the sound but that doesn't matter because the only thing you'd hear is rushing water anyway.
This is not a good video. The light was awful, I was a bit wobbly, and there is no editing. Also, the picture is small, because this is not a video camera, just a usual camera, not specialized for video. Do not expect too much. The cameraperson did a rubbish job, and the technical quality is awful - but the actors did their best to provide a little drama.
So here it is. My first ever attempt at making a video.
(34 seconds)
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment